10.01.2005

Energy First Spin Tracks

Songs that are played during the First Spin Segment, but not officially added will be listed here.



4Strings - Until You Love Me
Alvendia - Forever
Amber - Voodoo
Deborah Cooper - Live You All Over [Tony Moran Mix]
Tina Cousins - Wonderful Life
Jenna Drey - Killin' Me [Mike Rizzo's Miami Radio Mix]
Elize - Shake
Ethan Featuring Cheryl Jay - In My Heart
Fannypack - Nu Nu 
Fischerspooner - Never Win
Jennifer Green - How Can I Be Falling [Dave Aude Radio Mix]
Kaci - I Will Learn To Love Again
Milk Inc - Time
Kylie Minogue - Giving You Up
David Morales Featuring Tamra Keenan - Here I Am [Kaskade Radio Edit]
New Order - Krafty
Mike Rizzo Featuring Allie - You're All
Dee Roberts - Come Into My World
Daphne Rose - All I Ever Wanted
Rockell - L.O.V.E.
Suzanne Smith - Closer [Al B. Rich Radio Mix]
Nicol Sponberg - Resurrection [Piper Radio Mix]
Sun - Without Love [Antillas Mix]
T90 - Can't Stop To Follow
Taborah - I Am (The Rising) [Johnny Rocks Fire Island Radio Mix]
Tess - The Second You Sleep
Armin Van Buuren - Shivers
Jim Verraros - You Turn It On [DJ Strobe Global Edit]
Yuhan - Hola Hola Hola [Ernie Lake Radio Mix]